Alton Browns Burger of the GodsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- In separate batches, pulse the chuck and the sirloin in a food processor 10 times.
- Combine the chuck, sirloin, and kosher salt in a large bowl.
- Form the meat into 4-ounce patties.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the hamburger patties in the pan.
- For medium-rare burgers, cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side.
- For medium burgers, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side. Flip the burgers only once during cooking. Do not mash.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Garlicbreath Cornville, Arizona
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
I can see the point. I'll have to try it. I got hooked on AB a couple years ago when I broke my hip and learned to watch TV. I like his nerdy philosophy and humour.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
hmm a must try!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Delicious....AB is fun and entertaining to boot. I will say making his gyro meat in a loaf pan is the best I ever tasted too. Better than the Greek restaurant down the street. Love this.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it