Chicken Breasts With Green ChiliesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 4 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 whole chicken breasts(about 2 lbs) halved shopping list
- 1 c minced onion shopping list
- 20 mild green chilies(canned or bottled) shopping list
- 1-1/2 c heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon or lime shopping list
- 1 c grated Moneray Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in saute pan over med-high heat.
- Saute chicken breasts 2-3 mins,or till lightly browned on skin side only. Put them in a sinfle layer in an ovenproof casserole,skin side up.
- Add onion to saute pan and cook till translucent. Add half the chilies,heat through,and pour mixture over the chicken breasts. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender or food processor,combine remaining chilies,cream,Tobasco sauce,lemon juice ,salt and pepper,combine till slightly thickened. Pour over the chicken and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Wow!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
That's on the plates tonight. Thankstrev in Bogangar loved it
Another great post!m2googee in Tomball loved it