New Yorker PastaFrom hottamale 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta to al dente.
- Add the broccoli for the last 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add garlic and saute over
- low heat about 2 minutes.
- Add Roquefort or Blue Cheese, stir until melted.
- Place drained pasta and broccoli in a large bowl.
- Add Garlic and Cheese sauce, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and cracked pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating7 people
i agree this is a bite different, im game for this one..... thanks.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
This pasta dish was so delicious!!!!Thanks.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
I feel like I just had sex!!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it