Banana Cream Pie No BakeFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
How to make it
- If using pie crust bake at 450º for about 10 minutes, cool
- Whip cream if using home made, chill for 5 minutes
- Make the vanilla pudding as instructed for pie filling. Chill for 5 minutes.
- After all is ready put alternate banana slices and filling saving about 8 slices for the top.
- Spread whipped cream over the filling. Arrange in a decorative manner on top. Chill before serving.
- NOTE: This is my recipe. It is passed down from my Mother and has been in the family's recipes for over 60 years.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
My mother used to make something similar to this using vanilla wafers. Lovely recipe and so easy!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
my grandkids wont let this one sit LOL> Great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks yummy! Thanks!pleclare in Framingham loved it