Chinese Carryout NoodlesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1 ts canola oil shopping list
- 1 ts Asian sesame oil shopping list
- 1 c Onion; chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 4 oz Chicken breast; skinless & boneless shopping list
- 1 tb Ginger; grated shopping list
- 2 lg Stalks bok choy shopping list
- 8 oz angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/4 c chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tb dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tb soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tb hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 scallions shopping list
- 1/8 ts salt shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil in a covered pot. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the canola and sesame oils together in a non-stick skillet or wok until very hot.
- Chop the onion. Stir fry in the oils. Mince the garlic. Add to the wok. Continue cooking.
- Wash and dry the chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. Add to the wok. Stir fry until the chicken browns. Add the grated ginger.
- Wash, trim and cut the bok choy into small pieces. Stir into the wok. Add the chicken stock, sherry, soy sauce and the hoisin. Stir well. Reduce heat. Continue cooking. Wash, trim and slice the scallions. Drain the pasta. Stir into the wok. Season with salt. Sprinkle with scallions. Serve.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
Great "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
Again~ 'Layers of Flavor' ~
Delicious~ (^_^) ~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
This is my sort of thing. Thank you for such a great post!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
5 Forks and Yum, Yum, Yum!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!