Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg QuartersFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- dash freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 chicken leg quarters shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (part dry white wine, if desired) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Combine the garlic, oregano, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Add olive oil and mix well. Use a mortar and pestle to make a paste consistency, or mash with a fork.
- Wash chicken leg quarters and pat dry. Snip off any excess skin. Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking dish and pat the garlic mixture over each quarter. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth (part dry white wine, if desired) into the baking dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Serves 4.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating7 people
oh white wine will be my choice. Lovely dish.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds awesome! Love leg quarters, thighs are my favorite piece of chicken!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Nice combo of spices here! Looove garlic! That chicken looks juicy and delish!juels in Clayton loved it