Ground Beef and Rice CurryFrom ditty 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup converted rice shopping list
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatoes, cut up shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the beef with the onion.
- Drain excess fat.
- Put the ground beef and onions in a 3-1/2 quart crockpot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours.
The Cookditty Brisbane, AU
The Rating6 people
Easy and good! Thanks for the great post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Hi Ditty, I also like apples and raisins in a curry. In my mind the sweeter and the spicier, the better. I'll save this one to try later. This would be a great crock pot version. Thanks.trev in Bogangar loved it
WHY in the world were you downrated on this, Ditty? It deserves nothing less than a HIGH FIVE.
chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!