Grilled Steak FriesFrom justjakesmom 4 years ago
- FRIES: shopping list
- 4 large russet potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. EVOO shopping list
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 strips bacon, diced and fried until crisp shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallion shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium
- Toss potato wedges with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill potatoes, uncovered, until tender when pierced, 10-15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes halfway through to create grill marks on both sides.
- Transfer potato wedges to a foil pan or baking dish; Sprinkle with Cheddar.
- Turn off grill; place pan on grill to allow residual heat to melt Cheddar.
- Combine mayonnaise and Dijon for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Garnish with bacon and scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjustjakesmom Everett, WA
The Rating9 people
The sauce looks out of this world. I can't wait totry it! 5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
The sauce is a great crowd pleaser! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
these sound amazing,especially with the dip!5555555555pookiebear in Regina loved it