Tuscan Boneless Chicken ThighsFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- 2 hour marinade time shopping list
- ½ cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- ½ Teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 6-8 Organic boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all juices, olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Place in a Ziploc bag along with Organic Boneless Chicken Thighs .
- Seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours turning occasionally.
- Can be done day ahead as well.
- Preheat Barbeque.
- Pat chicken pieces dry and place on rack at medium heat.
- Season with more salt and pepper as preferred and cook until internal temperature reads 160 degrees.
- Serve with grilled fresh vegetables and pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating10 people
Mmmm beautiful! Nice and simple too! Thanks Vickie!sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Vickie - this sounds great - love all the citrus flavors! Great post and 5 forks to you!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
wonderful recipe great post thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it