Ricotta SquaresFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put margarine, brown sugar, and flour into bowl and cut with pastry blender to form pea size pieces. Add walnuts and mix.
- Press 2/3 of the above mixture into an ungreased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cream ricotta, eggs, sugar, lemon extract, zest, and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating9 people
YUM, you have my 5. Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
weow, this is great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
yum... yummy... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it