Apple Crisp For TwoFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- Some room temperature butter to coat baking dishes shopping list
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and diced (I like to use gala apples) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, per your taste shopping list
- couple dashes of salt shopping list
- 1or 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Fresh whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Place prepared apples in buttered individual baking dishes.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with the apples in each dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, both sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- With a fork, blend in enough melted butter until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Top each baking dish with 1/2 of the crumb topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove crisps from oven, cool for about 30 minutes, then top with whipped cream and serve warm.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
Just two fo us too! Sounds yummy and so easy! Thanks for the great post! High 5 (lol) maybe I can hit the right keys today!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Great idea, Krum! Although, you could just have some more for breakfast the next morning, and then for a mid-day snack, and then some more after dinner...LOL.juels in Clayton loved it
Love this girlfriend! TQ, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!