Italian Love CakeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 18-1/4 ounce package chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 cups ricotta cheese drained shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3-1/2 ounce package instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour a rectangular baking pan.
- Prepare cake as per package instructions using 3 eggs and 1/3 cup oil.
- Pour into prepared pan and set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl then mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drop in large spoonfuls over cake batter then swirl decoratively through batter with butter knife.
- Bake for 1 hour then remove from oven and cool down.
- Meanwhile combine pudding mix and whipped topping then beat by hand until smooth.
- Frost cake when totally cool then refrigerate 1 hour before serving.