Cream Cheese Cranberry MuffinsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 c butter,softened shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 c fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,cream butter,cream cheese,sugar and vanilla. Add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition. Combine flour,baking powder and salt;stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Fill 24 greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins or till toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 mins before removing to wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating16 people
mm, lovely post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Very nice!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Pat, these look great. Have a wonderful day.m2googee in Tomball loved it