Mexican Potato SaladFrom snowcat17 4 years ago
- 8-10 red salad potato's (or reg) shopping list
- 2tsp. cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 eggs boiled (reserve one for garnish) shopping list
- 1 tsp. taco seasonings shopping list
- 1/4c. chopped fine jalepeno shopping list
- 1/4 c. green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 c. diced onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 c. mayo (hellman's) shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream (breakstone) or your choice shopping list
- 4 large black olives, sliced circular (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- peel potato's dice (into bite-sized pieces ) boil until fork tender.
- Boil eggs, let cool when done, set aside
- While potato's are boiling, do your dicing, chopping of veggies, set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, combine dry and wet ingrediants with a whisk,until smooth.
- Transfer potatoe's and veggies to the mixture chop eggs and add also.. Stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of the red pepper flakes
- place sliced egg in a circle, in between the egg, place one olive slice
- put the rest of olives in a nice pile in center
The Cooksnowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
The Rating10 people
We want to be your brother-in-law too;-)
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
I really love this great recipe!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love this, nice and spicy.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!