Asian Style Sauteed MushroomsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, such as white button, oyster and stemmed shiitake, sliced 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove, minced shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- Asian sesame oil shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook over moderately high heat, without stirring, until browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned and tender, about 6 minutes longer.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
- . Stir in the sesame seeds and sesame oil and season the mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating13 people
I am going to toast the sesame seeds and really enjoy myself. I love mushrooms. Thanks for this post.
Vvictoriaregina in USA loved it
LOVE mushrooms, and thanks for sharing this recipe, Peeta... High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Wonderful post Peeta!valinkenmore in Malott loved it