Thanksgiving Cranberry Cocktail MeatballsFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) cranberry sauce, jellied or whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 12 ounces chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, corn flake crumbs, parsley, eggs, ketchup, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Blend ingredients well and form into small balls, about 3/4-inch in diameter. Place in a casserole or baking pan. Heat oven to 300°.
- While meatballs are cooking, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture is blended. Pour hot sauce over meatballs in casserole. Bake for about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the meatballs. Transfer to crockpot and keep on LOW for serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
Very very nice, Eric. Thanks I saved this one.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
A terrific recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Love these! FIVE forks!:+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!