Taffy Apple PizzaFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1-20 ounce roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 1/4 cup of flour shopping list
- 2-3 ounce packages of cream cheese, softeneed shopping list
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter (I used Peter Pan) shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and thinly sliced shopping list
- butter...can never figure exactly how much shopping list
- 1 lemon...for juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup caramel topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, knead together cookie dough and flour.
- Place dough in a greased pizza pan. (12-13")
- Press from center to edge to form a "crust"
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- In sauce pan, add butter and apple until softened.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed unitl well blended.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- BEFORE SERVING...
- Arrange apples atop peanut butter mixture.
- Sprinke with cinnamon
- Drizzle with caramel topping
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cut into wedges.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!