Pecan Pie CobblerFrom zena824 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dary Karo syrup or molasses shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- For crust, pour melted butter in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix the next 3 ingredients and pour over butter.
- For filling, mix together and pour over crust mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Layer the ingredients as listed and do not stir pan.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Now that's a tasty cake!
Used 100% pure cane syrup.
See also: Pecan Pie Cobblerpointsevenout in Athens loved it
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Thanks for sharing this recipe, Zena. I'm surprised that I didn't find it two years ago when I was looking up "dump" cakes. This sure sounds great and perfect for a potluck that I'm going to soon!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it