Blueberry Bread PuddingFrom minitindel 4 years ago
- 5- large eggs shopping list
- 2- cups heavy (whipping) cream shopping list
- 1- cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4- teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1- teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 8- croissants, cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 -cups blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F .
- Spread the croissants out on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Arrange half the croissants in the bottom of the baking dish and sprinkle with half the blueberries.
- Repeat with remaining crosisants and blueberries.
- Pour the custard over the croissants and let soak for 30 minutes.
- Place the dish in a large baking pan. Add enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the pudding is set and the top is golden.
- Remove the baking dish from the water and let cool on a wire rack. Serves 6 to 8
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating17 people
MMMMMM! That sounds scrumptious!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Loving the sound of this Tink .. I'm a fan!!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Yummy!!!! high 5! i love blueberrycuzpat in Sikeston loved it