Banana Fudge Layer CakeFrom michellem 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in Bananas
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 29 to 41 minutes
- Cool in pans 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans,cool completely.
- Fill and frost with frosting.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating10 people
Again of my favorite cakes.I will use a normal sponge cake recipe as I can't find the cake mix in Egypt.Is it ok??ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I like the looks of this dessert... You to have alot of neat recipes...daisey11 in loved it
neat! i love this cake.=)mitzychocolatelover in Malolos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!