Bisquick Coffee CakeFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
- For Streusel topping: shopping list
- 1/3 cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine shopping list
- For the cake batter: shopping list
- 2 cups Bisquick shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9” round cake pan.
- To make Streusel topping: mix the first three ingredients together in a small bowl. Cut in margarine or butter with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- Mix all the batter ingredients together and spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with the Streusel topping. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes until golden brown on top. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting. Serve warm.