Brown Sugar Balsamic DressingFrom dahlka 7 years ago
How to make it
- Use equal parts of each ingredient. I use 1/3 cup of each to make enough dressing for 4 people.
- In a mixing jar, pour olive oil.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Add brown sugar.
- Stir well. Or put the lid on the jar and shake well!
- Dressing keeps well in the fridge.
The Cookdahlka Lancaster, NY
The Rating3 people
AWESOME! I had this 3x this week with a salmon, pasta, and veggie salad. It was GREAT! Thank you!tillia in Warminster loved it
I just found this site and am so excited to find EXACTLY what I was looking for!! This recipe is the easiest and it has an amazing tangy taste, yet with a touch of sweetness. Phenomenal...truly. I will be surprised if anyone does not love this. A...morekimbercuddles in Navarre loved it
This sounds really different. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!