Banana Cream Pizza - EasyFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Rhodes Frozen Dough: shopping list
- 8 Rhodes Texas rolls, thawed and risen or 16oz of fresh or frozen bread dough risen. shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup, butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 cups banana cream pudding ( made from the box directions ) shopping list
- 1 – 2 ripe bananas, sliced ¼ -inch thick shopping list
- 1 cup whipped topping, or Lite Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Press rolls together and roll dough into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch sprayed pizza pan. Turn up edges of dough to form a ridge. Let rise 10 minutes. Combine brown sugar, butter, and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over crust. Bake at 350F. For 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cool crust completely. Arrange bananas on crust. Spoon prepared pudding over bananas. Top with whipped topping.
- Note: if you can not get Rhodes Rolls use any frozen or fresh bread dough equilvant to 16 oz risen.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
This looks delicious, 5 forks! just 1 thing what exactly is "Rhodes Texas Rolls?" I don't think we have that here in Canada.
tucky in Ottawa loved it
Am I lovin Banana Cream Pie, or what? Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
Fruit Desert40 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
A Pizza Place118 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
I Love Bananas39 members
Knead That Dough Bread And Beyond47 members
Finger Food51 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members