Beef Chimichangas Chimichangas de CarneFrom elgourmand 3 years ago
- • 6 flour tortillas, 12-inch diameter shopping list
- • 1 lb Shredded or minced beef, cooked and spiced to taste. shopping list
- • 4 avocados, skinned and seeded shopping list
- • 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- • 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- • 2 jalapeno chili, seeded and minced shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons vinegar. shopping list
- • 1/4 cup cilantro, minced shopping list
- • Grated cheddar cheese, for topping shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Soften tortillas in the micro or regular oven and wrap them in a towel to keep them warm.
- 2. Place about 1 to 1.5 cups of Shredded or minced Beef on each tortilla.
- 3. Chop 2 of the avocados and apportion them equally on top of the Shredded Beef.
- 4. Fold the tortillas, see picture, and fry on both sides one at a time until crispy.
- 5. Drain on a paper towel, then remove to a serving plate.
- 6. Meanwhile, mash the remaining 2 avocados; then stir in the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, to make a thick, smooth sauce. A food processor works here. You can add other ingredients to this sauce as you wish.
- Place the cooked chimichangas on individual serving plates and top them with the avocado sauce and cheese. Beans or Mexican rice are the usual side dish for this.
The Cookelgourmand Apia, WS
The Rating5 people
Just asking~"WHAT would you get IF you
put this on your menu with a 'Pinkeye' Chaser?"
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Another Delicious Recipe...5 Forks for Sure!!!
Saving This....chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Super five fork!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!