Kit Kat cheesecakeFrom ahmed1 3 years ago
- 500gCream Cheese (Phillidelphia Cheese) shopping list
- 8 Chunky Kit Kats shopping list
- 350ml Thickened Full Cream shopping list
- 4 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp gelatine (10gm ) dissolved in 2 tbsp boiling water,cooled. shopping list
- 3 tbsp chocolate sauce (good quality, thick and rich) shopping list
How to make it
- Crush the Kit Kat in their packs with a rolling pin.
- pour the contents of 4 kit kats into a microwave bowl and melt (about 30 seconds)
- smooth melted kit kats over the base of a 12 inch springform pan See Photo. (do not refridgerate). Put softened cream cheese in large bowl and whip till smooth. Add sugar and whip until disolved.
- Add chocolate sauce, beat mixture until smooth. Add gelatine and beat. Pour in remaining 4 kit kats, mix.
- Whip the heavy until soft peaks and fold in the cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture into pan over the top of the melted kitkats. The mixture will meld with the melted kit kats on the bottom.
- Refridgerate till set. Approx 2 hours. Decorate with caramel and chocolate sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 55
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating5 people
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE AHMED SINCE IM a big cheesecake person and i love kitkats too wow!!!!!! really really yummy cant wait to try it.........great job!!!
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
5+forks from me
tucky in Ottawa loved it
How I thought I was going to knock a couple of inches of these hips is beyond me when I can't wait to get my teeth into a bite of this incredible Cheesecake. Another fabulous winner Ahmed. Thanks & 5+++++++forksbrianna in loved it