Tomato Galette With GruyèreFrom dixiesmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Slice tomatoes into 1/4" (5 mm) thick rounds.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 4" to 6" (10 cm x 15 cm) rounds; prick rounds with fork and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Spread pastry with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese
- Arrange tomato slices over grated cheese
- Sprinkle tomato with chopped basil, a little salt and some fresh cracked pepper.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately