Warm Salsa Cheese DipFrom kimmer 5 years ago
- 1 can chili, no beans I prefer Hormel brand (15oz) shopping list
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa (16oz) shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups colby Jack shredded cheese ( or can use 1 cup mozzarella and 1 cup sharp cheddar, for a different taste, your preference) shopping list
- If you like your dip a bit more chunky shopping list
- Can add - shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a casserole dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 5 -10 minutes more or until bubbly
- Serve with nachos or corn chips.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!