As You Like It Chicken BreastsFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
- 1/2 pint sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- dash pepper shopping list
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I usually only use 4 very good sized ones) shopping list
- 3 Cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, rolled fine (and put in a bowl big enough to roll the chicken in) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl(big enough to dredge the chicken) combine the sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, & melted butter with the remaining seasonings.
- Dip the chicken in the sour cream mixture.
- Then roll in the herb stuffing crumbs.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
Good grief! If this is your first recipe, I really need to see what you're cooking now! It looks excellent!angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
anyone have any ideas for what to use besides sour cream that is milk free? we have one allergic in the house, and she usually gets left out of yummies like this. If not, I'll be making it tomorrow and she'll have Tyson nuggets...again!
...moreladyamalthea44 in Appomattox loved it
I made this tonight and it was great! Juicy just like she said...be aware though, most "dips" are much thinner and the thickness of this one threw me off, but it was awesome. I will definitely make it again, not to mention, trust this cook's recipe...moreladyamalthea44 in Appomattox loved it