Grande Chicken QuesadillasFrom shandy 4 years ago
- (Makes enough for (1) so multiply the ingredients according to how many you are feeding) shopping list
- ***NOTE*** I had a rotisserie chicken to use, which is perfect for this. shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 (12-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 T. chipotle sauce shopping list
- 4 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced shopping list
- QUESA FILLING (Use as desired) shopping list
- Shredded Jack and cheddar cheeses shopping list
- Diced jalapeno pepper shopping list
- Diced tomato shopping list
- Diced onion shopping list
- Minced cilantro shopping list
- Crumbled bacon (Throw a few slices of thick cut bacon in the oven at 350 degrees for 6 min. per side; set on paper towels to absorb grease and thin slice or crumble.) shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- Chopped green onion shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- Crumbled bacon shopping list
- A little more chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Brush one side of each tortilla with oil.
- Place one tortilla, oiled side down, on a work surface. Spread the chipotle sauce over the tortilla.
- Spread the chicken evenly on top of the sauce on the tortilla.
- Evenly spread the quesa filling over the chicken. Cover with the other tortilla, oiled side up.
- Brown evenly on both sides in a nonstick pan until the filling is heat thoroughly.
- Serve with lettuce, sour cream, green onion, and salsa as accompaniments. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- Optional: Serve with guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!