Corned Beef Cheddar Horseradish RollupsFrom krumkake 9 years ago
- 1 pound deli corned beef slices (ask them to cut it a bit thicker than for sandwiches - you need it sturdy enough to hold up to the cheese spread) shopping list
- 8 ounce container horseradish cheddar cheese spread, whatever brand is available in your area shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, pushed through garlic press shopping list
- couple pinches garlic salt shopping list
- extra horseradish, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Allow horeseradish cheese spread and cream cheese to come to room temperature, then cream them together until well blended (you can use the microwave to soften them if you’re in a hurry).
- Add fresh garlic, seasoning, and enough extra horseradish to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Spread cheese mixture on individual corned beef slices, being careful not to tear the meat (it often helps to warm the spread just a few seconds in the microwave to make it spread easier).
- Roll up each slice tightly; cover and chill well before cutting into bite-size pieces.