Easy Cheesy Pork EnchiladasFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pork tenderloin (mine was slow cooked so easily shredded, you may substitute chicken or anything you choose here) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 6 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend, divided shopping list
- 6 oz. enchilada sauce (homemade or store bought - I used Trader Joe's) shopping list
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8x8 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix meat and sour cream in a bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese. To assemble, spoon some of mixture onto tortilla to one side, sprinkle cheese on top, roll and place in casserole dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour enchilada sauce over top of tortillas, then top with shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Top with scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating1 people
Thanks Dahlia, I have got all my fixins out for a spicy pork white chili, but this just might change my mind.... Hmmm Sounds good and easy!
Was wondering, you don't mention what you do with the onions - just as a topping? or do you saute them and add to the meat mixture? Just wondering.....Never mind... Just saw it - GEEZ
I made these tonight and they were great! Only thing I did different is I only had 3 tortillas so I made BIG ones. I also added some HOT fire roasted chiles to the pork mixture, and didn't have scallions so I made a mix of sweet onion and cilantro ...more