Hotdog SpaghettiFrom kipz1992 3 years ago
How to make it
- Take the hot dogs and cut them into 1 inch slices
- take the hard spaghetti and skewer the hot dogs on the spaghetti
- add about 7-8 pieces of spaghetti to each slice of hot dog
- boil all of the hotdog/spaghetti creations for approx 10 mins
- serve with ketchup or if youre feeling a tad peckish yourself add a basic Bolognese sauce with some diced onion, pepper, tomato, and mushroom, and youve essentially got a really quick version of spaghetti and meatballs :)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkipz1992 Redcar, UK
The Rating1 people
Very unique recipe...I love it! I'll be trying this one with a cheddar cheese sauce! Great post! Please post more of these kinds of recipes if you find them!
I made this today and it was so much fun! I loved sticking the spaghetti through the hot dogs! I used thick spaghetti...and I served this with a cheese sauce! YUM! My kids loved it! I added my photo! Thanks for this cool recipe idea! =)
- Not added to any groups yet!