Shoyu ChickenFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika shopping list
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or more ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper and paprika in a large bowl, and then add the chicken thighs and toss to coat and then cover and place in the refridgerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Remove the thighs from the marinade and throw the marinade away and place the thighs in a dish and then bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rating4 people
This is delicious! We had it for dinner last night & my beau called it "amazing" :) This was my first experience cooking b/s thighs & I see how tender they are. I will be making this again, thank you!DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
This was really delicious! The only changes I made were I had bone in thighs, but I took the skin off, also left out the crushed red pepper flakes (I'm not too great with spicy) and I didn't have any ginger. Great recipe! Added my photo.
Link...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Made this today. Don't throw away the marinade!! Cook it in the marinade in the oven or on the stove. I did mine on the stove. You could also grill the chicken and reduce the marinade to baste on the chicken and serve the extra as a sauce over rice. ...moreCosmicmother in Canada loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!