Shoyu ChickenFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika shopping list
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (or more ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper and paprika in a large bowl, and then add the chicken thighs and toss to coat and then cover and place in the refridgerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Remove the thighs from the marinade and throw the marinade away and place the thighs in a dish and then bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rating3 people
This is delicious! We had it for dinner last night & my beau called it "amazing" :) This was my first experience cooking b/s thighs & I see how tender they are. I will be making this again, thank you!DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
This was really delicious! The only changes I made were I had bone in thighs, but I took the skin off, also left out the crushed red pepper flakes (I'm not too great with spicy) and I didn't have any ginger. Great recipe! Added my photo.
Link...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I agree there is a little too much pepper in this marinate for those of us with meek mouths. I can grind through it but mother still has her tonsils which play havoc with any spicy food. But good flavor and I used bone-in too after seeing Frankie's r...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!