StromboliFrom noir 8 years ago
- 2 (1 lb) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced ham shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green peppers shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced bologna shopping list
- 1/4 lb hard salami shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled.
- 2. Punch down.
- 3. Roll loaves together into one 15x12" rectangle.
- 4. Layer ham and pepperoni on half of the dough (lengthwise).
- 5. Sprinkle with onion and green pepper.
- 6. Top with 1/4 cup of pizza sauce.
- 7. Layer mozzarella, bologna, salami and Swiss cheese over sauce.
- 8. Sprinkle with basil, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- 9. Spread another 1/4 cup of pizza sauce on top.
- 10. Fold plain half of dough over filling and seal edges well.
- 11. Place on an ungreased 15x10x1" baking pan.
- 12. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13. Brush with melted butter.
- 14. Heat the remaining pizza sauce and serve with sliced stromboli.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
sounds wonderful high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful!shuga in United States loved it