Roasted Corned Beef BrisketFrom icecreamuffin 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking pan with 3 pieces of aluminum foil; the first long-ways, the second two pieces lay across the middle. Take the brisket out of its package and place, fat side up, on top of the foil.
- Set out two small bowls. In the first bowl, mix the mustard and honey together. In the second bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Brush the brisket with the honey-mustard mixture, then sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over and pat all over.
- Fold the foil over the brisket until it is completely covered (you may need to add extra foil), making a tent at the top. Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice as thinly as you'd like; I prefer mine about 1/2 an inch thick.
- Serve hot with cabbage, onion, potatoes and carrots! :)
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!