Easy Rumaki 50s classicFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut livers in chunks.
- Wrap each bacon piece around a water chestnut and a piece of liver.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- In a medium bowl, sitr soy sauce and curry powder and ginger together.
- Add the rumaki and stir to coat.
- (These days I use a ziploc bag and I can coat them better)
- At serving time, preheat broiler or heat the hibachi grill.
- Drain rumaki and broil, or grill until bacon is crispy and the liver is cooked.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.
- For some odd reason, this makes me think of James Bond and ice cold martinis. Could be a flashback photo of my youth, watching the adults smoking and having laughs.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
good recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have been looking for a way to make Chicken Livers more palatable for myself. The wife loves em. I am working on it. Perhaps this is the trick. At worst, she loves this recipe! I am sure she will.
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it