Maui Sunset SalmonFrom keni 5 years ago
- 2lbs salmon(whole or fillets) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded or flaked coconut(unsweetened) shopping list
- 2/3 cups panko shopping list
- 1t ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2t ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
- juice from 1 large or 2 small limes shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Lay salmon, skin side down, in baking pan.
- Combine melted butter and lime juice and brush about 3/4 of the mixture over the salmon. Reserve the remainder.
- Combine nuts, coconut, cumin, coriander and Panko with fresh ground pepper.
- Sprinkle liberally over top of salmon
- Drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes easily and top is browning.
- Serve with lime wedges.