Chocolate Crepes with Raspberry Ricotta FillingFrom hooch 6 years ago
- crepe batter: shopping list
- 115g flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cocoa shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 325ml milk, and a little extra kept incase needed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- Filling and Topping: shopping list
- 2 punnets raspberries or 300g froozen berries,thawed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar,plus extra for dusting shopping list
- 400g ricotta shopping list
- 12 squares cooking chocolate,grated shopping list
How to make it
- put egg, egg yolk, and melted butter into a blender, add milk and process for a few seconds.
- stop and seive in dry ingreds and blend for a further 30 seconds...pour batter into a bowl and rest for 30 mins.
- heat a small heavy pan on medium heat.
- smear pan with a little butter and when hot pour in a spoonful of batter.
- quicklyswirl it around in pan,coating entire base, then pour any excess batter back into bowl.
- it should take a min to cook first side, loosen with a pallet knife,flip over and cook second side, and place on rack as the crepes are made.
- when all crepes are made and cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate til needed.
- Filling and Topping:
- sieve half the raspberries adding 1 Tbsp icing sugar.
- mix ricotta in bowl with the grated chocolate and the remaining raspberries.
- lay crepes on a bard spread with filling and roll up.
- arrange on plate, dust generously with icing sugar and serve with the raspberry puree.