Honey-nectarine ClafoutiFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup milk (it works with low-fat but whole is much better - or even half-and-half cream if you really want to go rich!) shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup nectarines, cut into thin slices (about 2 large nectarines) shopping list
- softened butter (for preparing the baking dish) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Butter the baking dish well - (I used a deep dish pie pan to avoid any spill-overs)
- Arrange the sliced nectarines in the dish.
- Whisk the eggs and honey together till smooth. Add milk and flour (mix them together before adding to the egg/honey) and whisk until smooth again.
- Slowly pour over the fruit, making sure that the fruit is not completely submerged under the batter.
- Bake 30-40 minutes (or until a knife inserted in the custard comes out clean)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating3 people
Wow, this looks so easy! And no baking powder. :-Dfrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Delicious clafoutis. Batter covered the peaches so no pic.
See Honey Nectarine Clafouti for added comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Really yummy! First of all to ensure that the nectarines stuck to the bottom I pressed them down firmly and made sure none of them overlapped. Still a couple didn't make it all the way up, but most did ;) I also had a little trouble with my flour ...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!