Amaretto Apple CrispFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chilled butter -- cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3 Tbs. sliveredalmonds -- toasted shopping list
- 3 pounds sliced peeled granny smith apples shopping list
- 1/3 cup Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur) or apple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and sugars in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly. Add almonds; toss well.
- Combine apple and amaretto in a bowl; toss well. Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish or 1-1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake at 375 F. for 45 minutes or golden brown.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
Jerry this sounds great to me....Good post..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds close to an Apple Betty.. only BETTER.. WOW!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Dang it Jerry, another recipe that I just can't use my shine in! I think the amaretto will be better. hahahaha Seriously though this one is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it