Cinnamon Sugar Crusted PecansFrom allican 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 160C and line a large baking tray with baking paper
- Beat egg whites and salt until frothy with large air bubbles. Add caster sugar, one tablespoon at a time beating constantly until well combined.
- Stir raw sugar and cinnamon into egg white mixture and add nuts, mixing well to coat.
- Spread mixture over base of pan and cook for 30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes with a metal spoon to break up mixture until crust feels dry.
- Cool completely in pan, break up and place in an air tight container.
The Cookallican Maryborough, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!