Sweet Potato Pancakes (latkes)From DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
- 1 pound sweet potato, peeled & grated - about 5 cups shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp - 1/4 cup AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground - to taste (I used about 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Combine potato, eggs, 2 tbsp flour and seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Add more flour as needed for the mixture to just hold together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Take small handfuls of mixture and drop onto skillet, pressing down lightly to even out. Cook for about 3 minutes, then turn and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a foil lined baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 5 minutes on each side.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!