Potato NachosFrom frankieanne 3 years ago
- 1 lb. baking potatoes (I use Russet) shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. oil (vegetable or Canola is what I use) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (you may want to use more) shopping list
- 5 scallions, sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro (optional - I don't use this) shopping list
- salsa (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475F. Butter large baking sheet. Scrub potatoes, dry and cut lengthwise into 1/2" wedges. Combine chili powder, cumin and salt. In a large bowl toss the potato wedges with half of the spices. Drizzle with oil; toss with remaining spice mixture to coat well. Place potatoes, cut side down, on baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until tender and skins are crisp - 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, scallions and the cilantro. Bake until cheese melts, about two minutes. Serve with salsa, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
- Not added to any groups yet!