Potato NachosFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
- 1 lb. baking potatoes (I use Russet) shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. oil (vegetable or Canola is what I use) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (you may want to use more) shopping list
- 5 scallions, sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro (optional - I don't use this) shopping list
- salsa (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475F. Butter large baking sheet. Scrub potatoes, dry and cut lengthwise into 1/2" wedges. Combine chili powder, cumin and salt. In a large bowl toss the potato wedges with half of the spices. Drizzle with oil; toss with remaining spice mixture to coat well. Place potatoes, cut side down, on baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until tender and skins are crisp - 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, scallions and the cilantro. Bake until cheese melts, about two minutes. Serve with salsa, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!