煎烤的球芽甘蓝 Chinese-style Brussel SproutsFrom resc 2 years ago
How to make it
- Wash Brussel sprouts, trim ends, then cut bulbs into halves. See Photo
- Heat large wok, add 3 tbsp oil. Add A, and stir-fry over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir-fry over very high heat until color turns.
- Add B, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until Brussels sprouts start to become tender.
- Stir in hoisin sauce. Continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes more.
- Drizzle with a little sesame oil, and serve.
The Cookresc Munich, Germany
The Rating2 people
I've done asparagus similar to this... and have seen green beans done .... but Brussels sprouts are new. :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
loved itJusJody in Houston loved it
These were really good. I did sub honey for the sugar, as I always do, so I just used a lil less. I also used a bit less soy sauce, for personal taste, and gave the sprouts a hit of lime juice and fresh ground pepper and tossed, just before serving....morekeni in Sweet Home loved it