Vegan Cinnamon PancakesFrom shandalulu 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then add to dry ingredients and stir till just mixed.
- Toss in any extras if you'd like (Ex: Blueberries, etc.)
- Heat lightly greased skillet to medium heat
- Drop a 1/4 cup of batter in skillet and cover
- Turn when center starts to bubble and cover again
- *If you don't have any vanilla on hand, using 1 tbsp of maple syrup instead works nicely.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookshandalulu West Valley City, UT
The Rating11 people
lipsmaking ;Dchezzane in loved it
Great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These pancakes are awesome. My daughter (a very picky eater) loved them!!newvegan2011 in loved it