Butter Pecan Pound CakeFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease tube pan heavily and dust with powdered sugar, leaving remaining sugar in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan.
- Spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix with eggs, oil, and water.
- Beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut pecan frosting.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 55 minutes.
- Check doneness with toothpick.
- Remove from pan while warm.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating6 people
GOOD one Dixie..looks marvelous!!
Thank you & high * * * * *! :()lanacountry in Macon loved it
this is good. made it this weekend and there is none left.coffeecup in loved it