Tomato Sandwich DeluxeFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- 4 English muffins, split shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced shopping list
- 1 to 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced thin shopping list
- coarse salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler to high. Under the broiler, toast English muffin halves on a baking sheet until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Top each muffing half with sliced avocados and tomatoes; lightly salt the tomatoes. Sprinkle chopped basil over the tomatoes. Put a layer of mozzarella cheese over the basil, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and top with black pepper.
- Broil prepared muffin halves for approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating7 people
The only thing different I did was use Provolone Cheese, my favorite and then added just a drizzle of EVOO on top.
invisiblechef in loved it
Made this last night. excellentveg in HAMILTON loved it
This sounds wonderful. I love any kind of cheese melted over anything. Love english muffins, avacados, great post ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!