EuroPasta SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 6 artichoke hearts, quartered shopping list
- ½ cup pitted and sliced black olives shopping list
- ¾ cup roasted red peppers, chopped shopping list
- ½ stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- ¼ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- ¼ tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat bow-tie pasta, warm shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients but pasta in a small bowl.
- Place pasta in serving dish, pour dressing over and toss well.
- Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Toss well before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Party Food316 members
Salads Galore255 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members