Apple Pancakes mountain styleFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 medium Red Delicious, peeled, cored, sliced in rings shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3-4 Tablespoons cognac shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs until light and foamy, beat in milk and 1 tablespoon sugar, blend in flour and salt. Preheat oven 450°. Melt butter in 10" ovenproof skillet. Arrange apples in single layer and cook until sizzling.
- Pour batter over and shake to distribute evenly. Cover and cook to brown underside approximately 3-4 minutes. Uncover, place in oven until puffs and bubbles, approximately 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Warm cognac and ignite on pancake. Serve immediately.