Elegant Raspberry Chocolate PieFrom canzi 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (4 serving) raspberry jello shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened shopping list
- 1 pkg chocolate crumb crust shopping list
- 3 T margarine shopping list
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- Cool whip topping thawed (optional) shopping list
- raspberries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
- Spoon in ice cream, combine until melted and smooth.
- Chill until slightly thickened (10 mins).
- Pour into crust. Chill until firm (2 hours).
- Melt margarine & chocolate. Cool, slightly.
- Spread over pie.
- Chill until chocolate hardens.
- Garnish with whipped topping & raspberries, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
YAY! Another great summer dessert. Excellent. Yummy!gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
Sounds good, I love raspberries, will give this a try soon. Thanks for drawing it to my attention.
You've got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!